- Check out the “Calvary Chapel Santa Fe Springs” church app! You can view and share current events from our announcements, weekly schedule, church calendar and submit prayer requests.
- You can also listen to current studies, as well as archived messages. Bible tools such as Blue Letter Bible, and David Guzik’s “Enduring Word Commentary” are available. We hope you enjoy these resources.
WOMEN'S MINISTRY'S SUMMER STUDY:
- Join us this summer as we study through the book, Hinds Feet on High Places, by Hannah Hurnard.
- Meets each Tuesday, at 7pm, or on Thursdays at 9:30am at SFS Park (Children welcome).
- Check the schedule for chapter readings and off days.
- All youth are invited to our Summer Night Fellowship on Tuesday, July 18th at 7pm.
- Join us for an evening of fellowship, study and swimming at the Chavez home.
- Sign up at the Information Desk. For more information, contact the church office.
NIGHT OF WORSHIP:
- We will be coming together for a time of praise and worship on Friday, July 21st at 7pm.
- Join us as we lift up the precious name of our Lord.
- For more information, contact Pastor Greg.
- We are looking for brothers and sisters who want to minister and share the love of Christ out on the playing (mission) field. No experience needed.
- The new season starts in July, and there is a $33 league fee due at the time of sign up.
- Sign ups are being taken at the Information Desk; space is limited.
- For more information, contact George or Zayd Gallegos: (562) 262-1608.
DEVOTED TO ONE SINGLE LADIES FELLOWSHIP:
- Join us on Saturday, July 22nd for a potluck at 6:30 pm. We will be continuing in the DVD series Love and Respect.
- Childcare will be provided. For more information, contact the church office.
- All Single Ladies are invited to join us at Calvary Chapel Corona for “A Restored Vessel“ conference on Saturday, August 12th from 8:30-12:30. The event is free and includes a light brunch.
- We will meet at the church to car pool. Please pick up a flyer and sign up at the Information Desk.
KNOTS OF LOVE:
- Our next meeting will be on Saturday, July 22nd at 9 am. We will meet in the Fellowship Hall for a time of making quilts for the ill and the newborns.
- No experience is necessary. For more information, contact Betty Mitchell: (562) 760-3299.
- Join us for a time of worship and study on Saturday, July 22cd at 6:30pm. Childcare will be provided.
- For more information, contact Dave Dominguez: (310) 650-1358.
FINANCIAL PEACE UNIVERSITY:
- Join us for Dave Ramsey’s steps to get out of debt and make a plan for your money.
- Cost is $100.00 per membership (couples may share).
- Classes begin Sunday, July 23rd at 1:30 pm.
- For more information, contact Selina Orozco:(568)217-8430.
CHURCH ANNUAL VOLLEYBALL TOURNAMENT:
- Come join us for a time of fun and fellowship starting Sunday, July 23rd after the Sunday evening service.
- The tournament will last 4 weeks. You must be in 7th grade to adult age to play.
- Sign up at the Information Desk.
- For more information, see Pastor Greg.
- This year’s Harvest Crusade will be Friday, August 18th- Sunday, August 20th. Bring an unsaved friend, and pray that God’s message goes forth powerfully.
- CCSFS Tailgate Party: Join us on Saturday, August 19th at 11am in the parking lot (under the big “A”) for a time of fun and fellowship. Bring a side dish to share. For more information, contact Pastor Greg.
- We will begin taking sign ups next Sunday, July 22cd for this year’s men’s retreat. The retreat dates are Friday, September 15th thru Sunday, September 17th and the cost is $165 per person.
- The theme this year is Joshua 1: 1-9 “ A Courageous Leader”.
- Sign ups will be at the Information Desk.
- For more information, contact Dave Mendes: (562) 405-0509.
- Join us every Monday, beginning Monday, July 24th, at 6:30pm at the Lake Center Athletic Park, as we prepare for the Aquarium of the Pacific 5K (half/full marathon).
- No previous running experience necessary. Walkers are welcome.
- For more information, contact Ozzie Rodriguez: (323)333-5918.
2017 FOOTSTEPS OF PAUL:
- Travel with us for an experience of a lifetime to Greece and Rome.
- There will be an orientation on Wednesday, August 8, 2017 at 6:30pm at Morningstar Christian Chapel, for all those who have registered with Inspired Travel.
- Travel dates are: Monday, September 11th- Thursday, September 21st, 2017.