- Check out the “Calvary Chapel Santa Fe Springs” church app! You can view and share current events from our announcements, weekly schedule, church calendar and submit prayer requests.
- You can also listen to current studies, as well as archived messages. Bible tools such as Blue Letter Bible, and David Guzik’s “Enduring Word Commentary” are available. We hope you enjoy these resources.
NEW HOPE JAIL MINISTRY:
- Join us in the Prayer Room on Friday, June 23rd at 7pm. We will be discussing how to provide godly encouragement to those who are in the Men’s and Women’s Jail, as well as those juvenile in the Youth Authority.
- For more information, contact Bill Watkins: (925)708-6567.
- We are looking for brothers and sisters who want to minister and share the love of Christ out on the playing (mission) field. No experience needed. The new season starts in July, and there is a $33 league fee due at the time of sign up.
- Sign ups are being taken at the Information Desk; space limited.
- For more information, contact George or Zayd Gallegos: (562) 262-1608.
YOUTH KNOTT's DAY:
- All youth (Jr High/High School) are invited to Knott’s Day on Tuesday, June 20th.
- Cost is $35 with an optional $5 sack lunch available. Everyone will meet at the church at 9am.
- Sign up at the Information Desk. For more information, call the church office.
WOMEN'S MINISTRY'S SUMMER STUDY:
- Join us this summer as we study through the book, Hinds Feet on High Places by Hannah Hurnard.
- Studies will begin on Tuesday, June 20th (at the church / no child care) at 7pm, or on Thursday, June 22nd at 9:30am at SFS Park (Children welcome).
- Books will be available at the first meeting.
KNOTS OF LOVE
- We will be meeting on Saturday, June 24th at 9am in the new Fellowship Hall to make quilts for those in the body who are ill, and for newborns. Come enjoy a time of fellowship and ministering.
- For more information, contact Betty Mitchell: (562) 760-3299.
USHER/GREETER TRAINING POTLUCK:
- All ushers and greeters are invited to our next training meeting/potluck on Sunday, June 25th at 2pm.
- If you are interested in becoming an usher /greeter, you are invited to attend. For questions, see Pastor Dan.
- We are looking for brothers and sisters who want to minister and share the love of Christ out on the playing (mission) field. No experience needed.
- The new season starts in July, and there is a $33 league fee due at the time of sign up.
- Sign ups are being taken at the Information Desk; space is limited. For more information, contact George or Zayd Gallegos: (562) 262-1608.
- Come celebrate with us on Sunday, July 2nd as we begin our new Sunday service times: 9am & 11am.
- Join us for guest worship by the Gutierrez Brothers, and dessert and pastries in the Fellowship Hall.
4th OF JULY PICNIC:
- Plan to join us on Tuesday, July 4th for a day of fun, food, and fellowship. The festivities will be at Santa Fe Springs Park, with BBQ/potluck beginning at 11am. The church will provide hamburgers and hotdogs.
- Please bring a potluck item to share according to the first letter of your last name: A-H: Side Dish; I-P: Dessert; Q-Z; Drinks. Sign up at the Information Desk for the annual Pie Baking contest.
- For questions, please contact Bill Watkins: (925) 708-6557.
DEVOTED TO ONE SINGLE LADIES FELLOWSHIP:
- Join us as we experience a Messianic Sabbath service at Ben-David Messianic Jewish Congregation on Saturday, July 8th.
- We will be meeting at the church at 8:30 am to carpool. After the service, we will have lunch at Katella Jewish Restaurant/Bakery. Sign up at the Information Desk, and pick up a flyer.
- “Love and Respect: Next session will be Saturday, July 22nd at 6:30pm, Childcare will be provided. For more information, contact the church office.
“MAKER FUN FACTORY” VACATION BIBLE SCHOOL:
- Come for a week of summer fun at the church: Monday, July 10th - Friday, July 14th from 5-8pm.
- Kids from Kindergarten through 6th grade will be learning how they are ”Created by God, and Built for a Purpose”.
- They will participate in worship, crafts, games, Bible lessons, and other fun adventures.
- Signups are located at the event table in the foyer, along with flyers to invite friends and family.
- For more information, contact Matthew Villescas: (626) 488-9009.
- To volunteer for this event, pick up an application and sign up at the Information Desk.
FINANCIAL PEACE UNIVERSITY:
- Join us for Dave Ramsey’s steps to get out of debt and make a plan for your money. Cost is $100.00 per membership (couples may share). Classes begin Sunday, July 23rd at 1:30 pm.
- For more information, contact Selina Orozco:(568)217-8430.
2017 FOOTSTEPS OF PAUL:
- Travel with us for an experience of a lifetime to Greece and Rome.
- There will be an orientation on Wednesday, August 8, 2017 at 6:30pm at Morningstar Christian Chapel, for all those who have registered with Inspired Travel.
- Travel dates are: Monday, September 11th- Thursday, September 21st, 2017.