VALDEZ FAMILY FUNDRAISER:
- Join us for our next bake sale on Sunday, May 20th after each morning service
- The proceeds will go to the Valdez Family as they prepare to leave to La Gloria, Mexico to serve at the training center.
- If you would like to donate baked goods, or if you have any questions, please contact the church office.
- You are encouraged to attend a one-day evangelistic event in Pasadena on Monday, May 21st.
- There will be live music from Jeremy Camp, and Franklin Graham will be giving a powerful Gospel message.
- For more information, visit the event website at california.billygraham.org
- Sign-ups begin TODAY for the upcoming season.
- Men and women are both welcome, no experience needed.
- There is a $33, non-refundable, league fee due at the time of sign up.
- The season will begin mid-June.
- For more information, contact George or Zayd Gallegos: (562) 262-1608.
SILVER SAINTS MINISTRY:
- Are you a caregiver for a loved one who needs a break for an hour or two a week? Are you a senior who would like someone to pray with you, bring you communion, or offer companionship for an hour a week? The Silver Saints Ministry is here for you. For more information, speak to Lia Moreno, or leave a message for her at the church office.
- For those members of the body, 60 years or older, the ministry offers notary services once a month (by appointment only). If interested, please sign up at the Information Desk.
KNOTS OF LOVE:
- Will not be meeting in the month of May.
NIGHT OF WORSHIP:
- Join us on Friday, May 25th at 7pm as we all come together as a body to worship the Lord.
- Childcare will be provided from nursery to 5 years old.
- Come and be blessed. For more information contact the church office.
- Join us on Saturday, May 26th at 3pm for a time of food and fellowship.
- Please bring a potluck item to share. We will be meeting at the home of Ozzie and April Rodriguez
- For questions and directions, contact Ozzie: (323) 333-5918.
MARRIED COUPLES FELLOWSHIP
- Join us for worship and study on Saturday, May 26th at 6:30pm in the Fellowship Hall.
- Child care will be provided.
- For more information, contact Dave Dominguez: (310) 650-1358.
SINGLE LADIES FELLOWSHIP:
- Join us Saturday, May 26th at 6:30pm in the High School Room for our monthly pot luck.
- We will continue the Series “Love And Respect”.
- Child care will be provided.
- Note: We are taking orders for Devoted to One T-shirts at the Information Desk.
MEN’S MINISTRY TACO SALE:
- The Men’s Ministry will be hosting a taco sale in the Fellowship Hall on Sunday, May 27th after each morning service.
- A suggested donation of $6 includes two tacos, rice, beans and beverage.
- For more information, contact Dave Mendes: (562) 405-0509.
FAMILY FILM FELLOWSHIP:
- Join us for a fun-filled night of food, movie, and fellowship. We will be serving BBQ hot dogs and hamburgers and showing the movie “Steve McQueen: American Icon” for the adults and “Ferdinand” for the kids.
- We will meet in the Fellowship Hall on Sunday, May 27th, immediately following the evening service.
- For more information, contact the church office.
YOUNG ADULT BIBLE STUDY:
- Join us at the church for our annual “End of the School Year PotLuck Fellowship” on Saturday, June 2nd at 6pm.
- For more information, see Pastor Greg or Nancy.
NEW HOPE JAIL MINISTRY:
- We taking sign-ups for those who would like participate in the upcoming Los Padrinos Father’s Day Program on Saturday, June 16th from 7am-2pm.
- For questions, or to pick up an application (due by Friday, May 25th), contact Bill Watkins: (562)360-4470 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
VACATION BIBLE SCHOOL:
- Save the date for Monday, July 9th -Friday, July13th. If you would like to serve at this event, volunteer sign-ups will begin Sunday, May 27th. Pick up an application at the Information Desk (Due by Sunday, June 24th).
2018 HOLY LAND TRIP:
- Pray about joining us to experience the Holy Land on a ten-day biblical tour of Israel November 6-15, 2018.
- There will be an optional Rome extension November 15th-18th.
- For more information, pick up a brochure in the foyer.