- The Church will be closed Thursday, November 23rd and Friday, November 24th. The office will reopen on Saturday, November 25th at 9am.
- Thursday prayer meeting, Women’s Tuesday/ Thursday Bible Studies, New Believers Study, Foundations of Faith will not be meeting this week. Studies will resume the following week.
- All are invited to prayerfully consider participating in this year’s Christmas Choir. If you can sing a tune, then we would love to have you come out and join us this season.
- To participate you must have attended the church for at least 6 months, have a love for Jesus and are willing to commit to our proposed rehearsal schedule.
- Sign up this upcoming Sunday at our next meeting at 2pm in the Main Sanctuary. For more information, please contact Pastor Greg.
NEW HOPE JAIL MINISTRY:
- Join us for our next meeting on Friday, November 17th at 7pm in the 5th/6th grade classroom.
- We will be discussing what is necessary to provide godly encouragement to those who are in both the men’s and women’s jail, as well as juveniles in the Youth Authority.
- For questions, contact Bill Watkins at (925) 708-6557 or email@example.com.
CHILDREN’S CRAFT DAY:
- Attention all kids 5yrs-12 yrs old!
- Come and join us Saturday, November 18th from 9am to 12pm, here at church, for a fun filled day of making crafts for our loved ones!
- Sign up at the Information Desk. For more information, see Pastor Dan.
- Adults, if you would like to help serve, or donate a treat, please sign up at the Information Desk.
CHILDREN’S CHRISTMAS CHOIR:
- All children from 4yrs old—6th grade are invited to join us for this year’s Children’s Christmas Choir that will be performing on Christmas Eve.
- The first rehearsal and parent information meeting will be on Sunday, November 26th at 3pm in the Fellowship Hall.
- Please sign up at the Information Desk. For any questions, please contact Alyssa Loo.
YOUNG ADULTS CHRISTMAS PARTY:
- All Young Adults are invited to our annual Christmas Party on Friday, December 1st at 6pm at Frantone’s Pizza in Downey.
- Cost is $20 per person for an “all you can eat buffet.”
- Sign up at the Information Desk. For more information, see Pastor Greg.
MARRIED COUPLES CHRISTMAS DINNER:
- Join us this year for our annual Christmas Potluck dinner/white elephant gift exchange ($10 maximum for gift) on Sunday, December 9th at 6pm. Sorry no childcare for this event.
- For information contact Dave or Liz Dominguez (310) 650-1358: (310) 650-6924.
- Please sign up at the Information Desk.
DEVOTED TO ONE- SINGLE LADIES:
- Join us Saturday, December 9th at 6:30 pm for our Christmas potluck dinner/ ornament exchange( $5 max for ornament).
- We will be meeting in the High School Room. Bring your favorite dish to share.
- Sorry, no childcare for this event.
CHRISTMAS CELEBRATIONS: PLEASE SAVE THE DATE
- Friday, December 8th : Spanish Ministry Potluck at 6pm at the home of Pastor Dan &Cecilia
- Sunday, December 10th: Children’s Ministry Appreciation Luncheon at 1pm in the Fellowship Hall
- Friday, December 15th: Ushers/Greeters Ministry Christmas Potluck at 6pm at the home of Pastor Dan & Cecilia
2018 HOLY LAND TRIP:
- Pray about joining us to experience the Holy Land of Israel. For more information, pick up a brochure in the foyer.